Tuesday 10 September 2013

Welcome! Welcome!

Yes, I've joined the blogosphere! It's both exhilarating and daunting - am I too late to the party? Do I have anything new to say? Are all the good blog-a-thoughts taken? Can I write anything interesting worth reading about?

Well, I have decided that procrastination has been my side-kick for far too long - so...I have kicked him to the side and taken up with my new friend "Just do it", determined to make a difference in my own life...and perhaps connect with a few lives out there while I'm at it!

So what will my blog be about? Well I have named it "Joy in the Journey" because I would like this to be a platform to commit myself to posting travel articles...But as I don't get to travel all the time (I wish!), there will undoubtedly be room for posts about experiences in my life and I would like to remember to find joy in that journey as well.

So...welcome! Join me on this journey and keep on reading, while I blog out my life and have some crazy fun along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment